First Agent Fanfiction

For whatever reason or another, Digimon has been a particular muse of mine. It's not my favorite series by any means, but with so many interesting characters and a very deep world with many elements glanced over in the series, it's the breeding ground for a wealth of fanfiction. The two stories focusing solely on Digimon do so with wildly different views of the future- one a more grounded look at the personal lives of the children, the other an epic tale using the worlds of every season to look at identity and purpose in life. There's also Grim Reality, the dark conclusion to my first wave of reality ports, providing a very critical analogy of the genre. The latter two stories are in script format- one uses the Digimon characters to spoof shounen anime by "reenacting" the entertaining but quite clichéd Gate Keepers. The second... well it has its moments. Someday I will be adding my song parodies and other miscellaneous stuff to the mix, but for now- enjoy.

What is the connection between the various seasons of Digimon? The truth will amaze you. Inspired partially by Serial Experiments Lain, This trilogy of stories will unlock the mysteries, through a government conspiracy, an amazing advancement in computers, and a disturbingly real future.
Shows- Digimon
Posting  Period- Level 1: Oct. 2002 to Aug. 2003
Level 2: Nov. 2003 to June 2004
Level 3: Dec. 2004 to March 2007
Chapters- 24 (3 eight-chapter stories)
Rating- Rated PG-13 for strong language, violence, and adult themes.
Grim Reality The final chapter in the "Animation Alliance" ongoing storyline. Placed here because of its extreme nature- when a reality series goes too far, can the contestants rise up to stop it? Unlike its predecessors, this crossover pulls out all the stops to deliver an allegory that really hits home.
Shows- Cardcaptors, Digimon,
Fushigi Yuugi, Pokémon,
Ranma ½, Tenchi Muyo
Posting  Period- March 2002 to December 2002
Chapters- 16
Rating- Rated R for graphic violence, strong language, and strong adult themes.
Odaiba Memorial Day Twenty years after the defeat of Myotismon, Cody Hida decides to get the twelve digi-destined together for a reunion, reigniting years of deceit, guilt, and betrayal. Can the twelve become friends again, despite everything they did to each other?
Shows- Digimon
Posting  Period- March 2001 to September 2001
Chapters- 15
Rating- Rated R for strong language, adult themes, and sexual situations.
Tai Kamiya Presents "Gatekeepers" In order to promote the anime Gatekeepers, digi-destined Tai Kamiya decides to do the impossible- recreate it with his friends. Needless to say- it's a mess. Referential humor ensues in this script that may end up getting you into Gatekeepers anyway.
Shows- Digimon
Posting  Period- January 2002 to September 2002
Episodes- 18
Rating- Rated TV-14 for violence, some language, and mild adult themes.
Into The Worlds They said it was impossible. They also said it should never be done. Well, this proves one of the two wrong. A full-length parody of the Stephen Sondheim musical, starring anime characters and weird MIDI files.
Shows- Cardcaptor Sakura, Digimon,
El Hazard, Lain
Posting  Period- August 2003
Chapters- 7
Rating- Rated PG for mild violence, subtle innuendo, and one freak yaoi moment.

First Agent Productions
| MST | Projects | EALA | Reality | Fanfic | Conventions |